Flood Risk Services to Support a Planning Application
Driven by planning policy requirements in England, Scotland and Wales our process of site screening, flood risk assessment and flood evacuation planning provides solutions for even the most complex of developments.
Whether you are a developer, business or home owner, our flood risk specialists will assess the risk and give you cost effective advice on the measures you can take to manage the risk to your development, home or business.
Our consultants come from both industry and regulatory backgrounds and bring their experience to develop practical, professional and commercially driven solutions. We work to develop a client–based relationship based on trust, and place emphasis on adding value, innovation and professionalism to achieve deliverable outcomes.
Our full range of flood risk services, include:
- flood risk assessments (FRA) in accordance with National Planning Policy Framework in England and Scottish Planning Policy in Scotland;
- flood consequence assessments (FCA) in accordance with Technical Advice Note 15 in Wales;
- flood modelling using the latest software and techniques;
- assessment of the impact that climate change will have on flood risk;
- flood risk site appraisal/due diligence,
- flood map challenges;
- flood warning and evacuation planning;
- EIA flood risk and drainage/water environment environmental statement chapters; and
- flooding problem investigation, planning appeals and expert witness services.