Highly experienced Infrastructure Engineers
Following a successful planning application, we are often novated to undertake the detailed drainage design and discharge of engineering related planning conditions.
Our Infrastructure Engineers have expert knowledge and experience of foul and storm drainage design for a wide range of sectors including residential, healthcare, education, retail and energy. We have extensive site supervision background and understand how sites are constructed so can provide our clients with cost effective, sustainable, and carefully engineered solutions.
We work for private developments in accordance with British Standards and Building Regulations as well as providing fully detailed technical submissions for adoption through Section Agreements. We have specialist residential development engineers who understand the requirements of the adoption process and private plot drainage.
In undertaking a detailed design scheme, the services Cotswold Transport Planning offer typically includes:
- Negotiations with Local Authorities and Water Authorities to agree design principles
- On-site and off-site detailed drainage design
- Hydraulic modelling and calculations for attenuation and infiltration systems (SuDS)
- Drainage Section Agreements (S104 and S106)
- Section 185 diversion agreements and negotiations
- Build Over Agreements
- Infiltration testing and soakaway design to BRE365
- Wastewater Treatment Plant and Pump Station design
- Site supervision and contract management
If you have a requirement for detailed Drainage design or would like further information, our Infrastructure team would be delighted to hear from you.