We work with Local Authority and Public Sector Organisations around the U.K.
Assisting with the development and management of assets, both land and building, we are experienced in assisting Local Authorities and Public Sector organisations, helping them to improve asset value and to maximise the delivery of services.
Our work with public sector bodies is always varied, which we like. We understand the importance of maximising public sector assets, and in turn the beneficial contributions this offers to society, so we are always prepared to get stuck in with projects of all sizes and budgets.
We have been pleased to assist with some of the following types of projects:
- Feasibility assessments of park land to develop leisure and recreational services;
- Planning Application support for the re-use of land for residential development;
- Planning Application support for the introduction of a high-quality Children’s Play Park in Cheltenham;
- Transport Assessment reports and Travel Plans for new build schools and existing school extensions;
- Local Development Order (LDO) for the Quayside and Blackfriars areas of Gloucester City Centre;
- Development of Car Parking Management Strategies;
- Technical support services; and
- Highway Maintenance and Condition Reporting.
Cotswold Transport Planning were delighted to be able to assist CALA Homes secure full planning permission for the residential redevelopment of the former Garth Hill Secondary School site to the immediate north of Bracknell Town Centre.Continue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning helped gain planning approval for a small scale residential scheme in Chipping Campden, GloucestershireContinue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning were delighted to be part of the team which achieved planning permission for a new gym in Bedminster, BristolContinue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning were delighted to be part of the team that gained planning consent for a two residential developments in Engine Common, YateContinue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning were delighted to be apart of the team that gained planning permission for the alteration and extension of the site.Continue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning obtained planning permission and a Section 184 Licence for a new access to serve a listed cottage in GloucestershireContinue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning were appointed to undertake a parking review of available off-site parking within walking distance of The Quadrangle Building in Cheltenham Town centre.Continue reading
Cotswold Transport Planning are delighted to have been part of the design team that gained planning permission for the development of 90 dwellings on land to the north of Old Gloucester Road, CheltenhamContinue reading
Planning Permission Granted for a Wickes and Travis Perkins led Trade Park, StainesContinue reading